CELEBRATING MEXICAN CULTURE & HERITAGE
The festival will showcase Melbourne’s rich and diverse Mexican culture through:
• Cuisine: Over 20 Mexican and Latino-American vendors providing a wide range of street foods.
• Margarita garden: A fully licensed area with DJs, bar and delicious Margaritas.
• Handcrafts: Local manufacturers and importers displaying a selection of Mexican and Latin American handcrafted products.
• Entertainment: Mariachis, folk, live bands and DJs performing throughout the entire event.
• Kids Area: With a wide option and attractions for children’s activities.
Enjoy the best Mexican Festival in Melbourne, Australia, with a wide option of attractions for children’s activities. Including Face painting, Mexican Characters, and delicious food.
Get Ready to enjoy the Best Mexican Festival in Melbourne, Australia. With a weekend full colours, skulls, face painting and more.
Enjoy the best Mexican Festival in Melbourne, Australia, with A fully licensed area with DJs, a bar, and delicious Margaritas.
Also, here at Arriba Mexican festival, you will find Mariachis, folk, live bands, and DJs performing throughout the entire event. Local manufacturers and importers are displaying a selection of Mexican and Latin American handcrafted products.
LOCATION & DATES
FRIDAY OCT 27
We recommend you arrive by using either public transport, by foot or bicycle.
We will have a hydration station at the festival, so please remember to stay hydrated.
Remember to dispose of your waste appropriately in the bins provided.
saturday OCT 28
sunday OCT 29
Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne
VIC 3003, Australia
Check out our daily itinerary so you can plan your day and experience every single moment of this festival!